You win. Your hospital wins. We all win!
Estimated Take Home Prize
PLUS a chance to win $500!
From newborn babies to emergency service, mental health care to innovative cardiac procedures and compassionate cancer treatment, every ticket purchased will help bring leading-edge care to our communities.
Thank you for supporting the Southlake 50/50 Raffle.
Second Early Bird Deadline on December 6 at 11:59 pm
Purchase Your Tickets Now!
Who You Help
We all want the best possible care for our loved ones. Government funding doesn’t cover all of Southlake Regional Health Centre’s needs, that’s why the support of our communities is vitally important.
When you support the Southlake 50/50 Raffle you’ll have a chance to WIN BIG! And you’ll have the added comfort of knowing that, thanks to your support, the people in our communities will always find the leading edge care they need and deserve – close to home.
Early Bird Sponsor
How It Works
Rules of Play
Lottery License #RAF1225472
- The lottery will take place online only starting at 9:00 a.m. EST on November 15, 2021 until 9:00
p.m. EST on December 20, 2021. The Final Draw to take place on December, 21, 2021 at 11:00 a.m EST.
- There will be two (2) early bird cash prizes awarded. The first prize will consist of $500, and tickets purchased prior to 11:59 p.m. EST on November 22, 2021 will be eligible. The winning number will be drawn at 11:00 a.m. EST on November 23, 2021. The second early bird prize will consist of $500, and tickets purchased prior to 11:59 p.m. EST on December 6, 2021 will be eligible. The winning number will be drawn by 11:00 a.m. EST on December 7, 2021.
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older. Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are three (3) for $10.00 / forty (40) for $20.00 / two hundred (200) for $40.00.
- Tickets will be available at online at
southlake5050.cawith a credit card. Accepted credit cards are VISA, Mastercard, American Express.
- Tickets will be sold using an AGCO approved electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be available at
- The winning number will be announced on Tuesday, December 21, 2021.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting Southlake Regional Health Centre Foundation at toll-
free number: 1.877.457.2036, or by email at:
firstname.lastname@example.org. The ticket may then be brought to 102-581 Davis Dr, Newmarket, Ontario Canada L3Y 2P6 at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has six (6) months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 (six) months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than Southlake Regional Health Centre Foundation, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- Southlake Regional Health Centre Foundation employees and its Board of Directors, as well as their spouses, children and children-in-law are not permitted to purchase tickets and are not eligible to win.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at
- Southlake Regional Health Centre Foundation makes no representations of any kind whatsoever about the online system used to conduct lottery games and shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of the operation of the on-line system or the failure of the online system to operate properly or not at all.